Hi! Thanks for visiting!
ruby seven is a brand of reusable cups and drink bottles designed by me, Leah. My motivation to create this brand and product comes from having a neuromuscular condition called Friedreich’s Ataxia (FA). FA is progressive and slowly but surely takes away everything. The ability to walk, talk, swallow…everything but the mind’s ability to think. People with FA will always know what’s happening to them.
WHY ARE RUBY SEVEN CUPS AND DRINK BOTTLES DIFFERENT TO THE REST?
Not only are my cups and drink bottles environmentally friendly, they are user friendly too. I am extremely clumsy (thanks to FA). I drop things, I smash things, I spill drinks and my movements are very jerky. The cups and drink bottles are ‘Leah proof’! I want to be independent for as long as possible. Being able to hold my own coffee and drinks without spilling them is a huge part of this!
User friendly features include:
- Non spill lid
- Smash proof
- Double wall stainless steel. No heat transfer (no burning of hands!)
- Non slip base
- Easy to clean (only two parts- the lid and the cup! No springs, no sleeves!)
- Your drink will stay hot or cold for hours thanks to the double wall and vacuum seal
Environmentally friendly features include:
- Food grade stainless steel. Stainless steel is a green product. It is 100% recyclable, as it is not coated with any toxic material it so does not produce toxic run-off. Its impact on the environment is minimal when compared to other materials and its life impact reduces significantly as it used and recycled.
- The lid is 100% bpa free.
$5 from the sale of each ruby seven cup or drink bottle goes directly to fara (Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Association). Read more about FA and fara here:
This association is working tirelessly to find a treatment or cure for FA.
WHY THE NAME?
Simple. My daughter’s name is Milla Ruby. My son’s name is Chad Seven. They motivate me to keep going.
Thanks for your support & I hope you love your ruby seven cups and drink bottles.
move. sip. cure